Our mission is to simplify your life:
Maintenance of your shoes:
- Use only a clean, damp cloth with mild soap to clean your shoes
- Do not use the washing machine. Do not immerse it in water or place it under the tap.
- Dry your shoes only in the shade. Do not leave in under the sun nor use drying machines, ovens or put it behind the refrigerator.
- Attention on using the products used to shine shoes such as waxes, creams and paints.
These may not be compatible with the material the shoes are made.
- To clean sued shoes such as brush with soft bristles.
- To reduce the smell of perspiration, after using, leave the shoes in a ventilated, shaded place and let it rest at least 24 hours.
- The warranty does not cover problems caused by misuse of improper care of the product, wear, and tear, as well as damage caused by accidents.
- The shoes kept in stock for a long time without wearing may cause alterations in its components and can result in the detachment or decomposition of the insole (hydrolysis) which does not characterise as manufacturing defect.
- Printed metallic insoles suffer wear and tear with the use.
- Shoes with high heels increase the pressure on the feet, causing a natural uncomfortable with use which is not characterised as a defect.
- The appearance of small folds is a natural characteristic of the product, caused by the natural flexing of the feet.
- Lined, painted, or coated heels can be damaged during the use of the product, which is no reason to exchange it, as it is not a manufacturing defect.
- Discomfort during the use of the shoe is not characterised as manufacturing defect.
MISMATCH/OUT OF STOCK PRODUCTS:
In the event if the product be out of stock, Cabana will immediately inform the customer by email or telephone and a full refund will be granted, should Cabana be in possession of the payment.
All SALES items are not exchangeable and refundable.
Exchanges are to be done only once.